Last week Meghan who is the author of the harley + broome blog nominated me for the Liebster Award. I started the blog a few months back and was very honoured that I had been nominated for this award. Part of the award is to write some facts, nominate other blogs and answer some questions.
How it works:
1) Write 11 random facts about yourself and answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
2) Choose 11 other bloggers that have less than 200 followers to pass the award onto
3) Ask them 11 questions and tell them you have nominated them
11 Random Facts About Me:
1) I have a phobia of jaggered nails that get caught on clothing
2) Last weekend there was a tiger crossing the path in front of my car
3) I am slightly obsessed with Olivia Palermo’s style
4) Salmon and Avocado rolls with fish roe on the outside is my favourite sushi
5) Watching Made In Chelsea is my guilty pleasure
6) Whilst waiting around back stage to dress models at a SS12 LFW week show a make up artist asked if I needed to have my make up done because she thought I was walking the show
7) The following year whilst keeping a VIP’s seat warm in the front row of an AW12 LFW show a photographer asked to take a photo of me
8) I told that photographer I was no one! lol
9) Rose Petal Bellini is my favourite drink
10) I for some absolutely crazy and un known reason did a degree in Mathematical Modelling and Computer Simulation!
11) I own roughly 80 pairs of shoes
Questions and Answers:
1) What is your dream job? I would love to be a stylist.
2) If you could choose anywhere, where would you choose to live? Paris! The city is so beautiful and enchanting and I find the french accent quite sexy.
3) What are your top 5 played songs of your 25 Most Played on iTunes? Someone like you (Wretch 32 and Adele), Heaven Sent (Keyshia Cole ft Mario), Don’t Speak (No Doubt), Californication (Red Hot Chilli Peppers), Can’t Believe (Faith Evans ft Carl Thomas and Shyne)
4) What is your favourite TV Show? Sex and the City is my ultimate favourite. Will never get bored of it no matter how many times I watch it
5) What is your guilty pleasure? Other than watching MIC, eating a slice of tart au citron is my biggest guilty pleasure.
6) If you could be any animal, what animal would you choose? I would love to be panda
7) What is your favourite book? The Great Gatsby
8) If you won the lottery, what would you do? Take all my good friends on a holiday to an exotic resort and then quit my job to start up my own business.
9) What is your favourite item of clothing? That is a tough one. I love them all. But my favourite would probably be my chartreuse shawl
10) Why did you start your blog? I wanted a creative space which I could use to write about everything I love and my life experiences hoping to inspire myself and other people.
11) What is your favourite season? Fall/Winter – cashmere sweaters, autumn brown leaves, fire places, christmas decorations and snow! who wouldn’t love all of that!
Questions For You:
1) What is your favourite song?
2) Who is your favourite Celebrity?
3) If you could only eat one cuisine for the rest of your life, which cuisine would it be?
4) Why did you start your blog?
5) What is your favourite movie?
6) Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years?
7) If you were stuck on a deserted island and could only have one person with you, who would it be?
8) Heels or flats?
9) Long hair or short hair?
10) Describe yourself in 3 words
11) What is your favourite item in your wardrobe?